In this Newsletter we are reflecting on:
– Two new honorary AGE Team Members!
– New Board Member, Francene J. Blythe-Lewis
– New AGE Grant Team Members: Welcome Andrea and Brenda!
– A message from our Founder: Jane Mantiri
In this newsletter we are reflecting on:
– Women’s History Month! And the influence of women artists on the AGE team.
– The newest member on the AGE team: Sloane A.L. Spencer
– The IGNITE Pairing Committee
– IGNITE Pairing Announcement!
– Asian American solidarity
In this Newsletter, we are celebrating:
– Black History Month!
– March 1st panel: Black Resilience and Prosperity in White Theatre Spaces
– AGE’s new logo and our graphic designer
– Radical self-care and self-love; AGE’s team shares their favorite self-care practices.
– IGNITE: Submissions have closed. The pairing process has begun.
Amid these challenging times, AGE has initiated an effort to gather the collective relationships of gifted BIPOC Women and Non-Binary artists to foster partnerships, accessibility, community and connection-throughout a national initiative...
AGE is continuing to amplify the resilience of women and non-binary artists of color. AGE is proud to partner with other extraordinary leaders in a first step effort by accepting the – EQUALITY CAN’T WAIT CHALLENGE…
The AGE Theatre Collective is proud to launch its 2020 Bridging the Collective! This exciting new program connects BIPOC women and non-binary theatre artists in Portland with national BIPOC women and non-binary theatre leaders…